Website Manager

Waukesha County Wolves


How to Register to become a Wolves Player

First step is registering your daughter with USA Hockey

Next you need to register with your home co-ed association.  Each association (Arrowhead, Elmbrook, Waukesha, and SHAW) has their own territories based on school district.  If you are unsure what territory your daughter falls under - you can contact Mike Hopkins, Wolves President.

Once you know what co-ed associate you belong with, you will go to their website and register.  Below are links to their registration pages.   Please note each association has different registration open/close dates.  ***New players can register anytime ideally before the start of the season.***

Arrowhead Youth Hockey Association

Elmbrook Youth Hockey Association
Shaw Families will be registering at Elmbrook's registration site using an access code.

Waukesha County Youth Hockey Association